Wednesday 23 June 2010

IJCBI2!


My husband came in this morning with a HUGE grin on his face, and look what I got. Five packets and a box!! What did I do to deserve this? I must have been really good in another life!! And do you see what was in the mail?


Oh, the material is so beautiful, just exactly what I like, and I got more photos of the people who are being so kind, home made cards and little notes. I would like to thank Mardeele (for two packets!), Mary, Rosa (number two!), Brigitte and Susan (for loads of goodies!)
I am running out of words to express what this means to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Till next time.
tich

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Glad you're still being spoiled!

    And a BOX of goodies??!?!? that's nice too, eh? *VBG*

    Enjoy my friend!!!!!

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics! I have many of those myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to sent some sunshine to you!
    hugs
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete